- MAINTAINING: You need to invest in a really good shampoo and conditioner. Your hair is a major investment. You want a shampoo that is going to repair, hydrate, protect, and add moisturizer. There are many Great products, But Arie uses BIO SILK, but if that's not in her budget her go is GARNIER FRUCTIS (damage eraser).
- COLORING HAIR: Let a professional color your hair. If over processed you can ruin the bundle. (Hair Disclaimer-) there is no way to guarantee how the hair will react from harsh chemicals. It is recommended to do a tester patch. Some chemicals may be harsher on hair than others. Bleaching hair can cause breakage, damage, shedding, stiffness, etc.
- HOW TO COMB OUT HAIR: (Straight and Curly) - When combing hair that has natural tangles in it, you can sometimes yank too hard. This causes breakage, loosening of the weft, or lace, and shedding. Proper combing of long hair will minimize shedding, and breakage. Hold hair in hand and work upward in sections, until you reach the roots. If you are brushing out curly hair we recommend you always wet it first. Then proceed with the advised method of combing.
- WHAT NOT TO USE: (Straight) -DO NOT use heavy oils on the straight hair. If you want more sheen, try to find a dry mist oil. (Do Not Use a lot, spray in a distance).
- REINSTALL: With proper maintenance you will be able to install your hair more than once. We recommend taking your hair out, combing it efficiently. Wash and repeat at least 3x, then leave conditioner in over night. Rinse out conditioner the following day, and allow hair to air dry. Re-install, style desired